CHARITY BALL | NOVEMBER 10TH, 2018 | DALLAS, TEXAS
The Rhapsody in Red Charity Ball will take place on November 10th, 2018 at the Belo Mansion in Dallas, TX and will benefit the One Heart Project, an organization with the purpose of mobilizing individuals and organizations to participate in a movement to impact incarcerated
and at-risk youth. Tickets are on sale now for $135. We hope you will join us for this
festive evening of dinner and dancing.
Rhapsody in Red is honored to support the work of the One Heart Project.
One Heart Project offers a true second chance
One Heart has developed a holistic solution for youthful offenders through a collaborative initiative that equips this population with the necessary skills and tools to navigate life and a network of healthy relationships. This approach yields reduced crime rates in communities, reduced the taxpayer-funded costs to incarceration, and contributes to breaking the cradle-to-prison cycle.
For your generous support, at the low cost of $5K per year, per youthful offender, you can join the community of DFW leaders committed to making a difference. Please see the list of comprehensive services listed below.
Key Elements of the Initiative:
- Mentoring – Individual mentors for each youthful offender
- Education – Social and Emotional Intelligence Education – Taught by trained facilitators
- Gap Skill Training – Life skills, financial literacy and more
- Job Training/Employment – Tailored apprenticeship program with Omni Hotels
- Community Support – Community Support – Case Managers, Mentor Coordinators, Workforce Development Facilitators, Mentors
Become a Sponsor
Be a part of the Rhapsody in Red Gala for 2018
Donate an Auction Item
Donate amazing gifts and prizes to the gala!